Stord/Haugesund University College is a medium sized and modern state institution of higher education with approximately 3300 students and 300 employees. The institution was established August 1st, 1994 when four independent colleges in Stord and Haugesund merged.
Stord/Haugesund University College is situated on the south west coast of Norway and has two campuses, one on the island of Stord, the other in Haugesund.
The College is organized in three faculties:
- Faculty of Teacher and Cultural Education
- Faculty of Technology, Business, and Maritime Education
- Faculty of Health Education
Stord/Haugesund University College offers studies of high quality, directed towards specific professions in society, and there is a great demand for graduates from our study programs. Our areas of commitment are:
- Didactics and professional knowledge in teacher education
- Petromaritime business activities
- Health education
Stord/Haugesund University College
- Telephone: +47 53 49 13 00
- Telefax: +47 53 49 14 01
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Rector: Liv Reidun Grimstvedt
- Director: Tage Båtsvik
- Head of International Office: Torunn Stornes Kittelsen
Diploma Supplement Label
In June 2010, Stord/Haugesund University College was awarded the Diploma Supplement Label.
Diploma Supplement is issued in English and given automatically and free of charge to every student upon graduation.
View sample Diploma Supplement (PDF)
View sample Transcript of records (PDF)