Studiehåndbokas emner for 2016/2017:
Introduction to entrepreneurship with focus on business-idea development, execution strategy and the preparation of a good business description in form of a business plan.
- Can account for knowledge about business ideas, the value of customers, markets, the establishment process, entrepreneurial sales work, marketing, and financing of start-ups.
- Understands the importance of and the connection between customer-value and product-/service solutions as the basis for new enterprises.
- Can formulate a business idea with an accompanying business model and have knowledge about implementing these.
- Has further developed an ability to formulate and present entrepreneurial ideas and have gained analytical skills connected to entrepreneurship.
- Can use a critical analytical ability to examine the role and the contribution of entrepreneurial team-members in start-ups, small- and medium sized enterprises in different contexts.
- Knows the purpose of and the logic behind a business description in form of a business plan and can prepare one.
The teaching is based on lectures and group work, with guidance and milestone-based development. A business plan will be developed and presented.
The course is taught in English.
Practical information about the course:
Recommended Previous Knowledge:
The students must create a business idea and develop this by working out a business plan.
Course Examination Description:
Duration of the student-project will be specified in the course plan presented at the beginning of the semester.
|Component Name||Duration||Weight||Supporting Materials|
|Entrepreneurship; project||100/100||All printed and written study aids may be used|
|Have you already completed one or more of the courses below? If so, the credits you will receive for the course described here, ØKB2117, will be reduced by the number of credits shown in the credits column. Possible deficencies/mistakes may occur.|
|Course Title||Course Code||Credits|
|Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation||ØKB049 (1)||
Subject's last update: 02/15/2017 09:42